Subscribe to feed

Projects projects projects!

Here’s some of the projects I’ve been working on in the last few months:

  • GIL-Find — An installation of the VuFind social catalog interface.  It’s currently being tested at several institutions across the state, and ours is one of them!  The students love it, and it’s way more functional than our Voyager catalog (relevance ranking and persistent links!  w00t!).
  • Vtext — A DSpace digital repository for VSU.  It’s stable and running, now the fun part:  marketing to faculty!
  • I built Odum Library Search applications for Facebook and MySpace as part of a forthcoming writing project.  I’ll talk more about it when it comes out.
  • Pagan Archives Network — I’m working with several Pagan Studies scholars to develop a web-based finding aid for primary and secondary resources.  It’s still in development, but a few Pagan librarians have already started to volunteer their time to develop taxonomies and work on finding/inputting collections!
  • SaveTheMantas.org — Volunteering as a researcher, pulling together research and photos for their site.  Give them a tax-deductible donation!
  • And last, but not least, I just did a re-design of clifflandis.net using the Go Green template.  I hope you enjoy!

Leave a Reply